Sunday, July 30, 2006
Lately I feel a sense of dread as my life goes by day by day coz I know that every day, I'm another step closer to my exams. But on another point of perspective, I'm a day closer to pure, wild bliss. So is my cup half empty or half full?
I think I need a day of fanatic madness to get me back on track and bubbling with energy or I'll just lie about and grow some algae on my body. My life has become so boring, that I'm so sick of it. It has become a routine - wake up, wash up, go to school/church, come home after lunch, sleep, sometimes tuition, eat, study till twelve, sleep. It's totally driving me up the wall and into my grave man! I can't say that at this point of time, I'm truely happy because I'M SO SICK OF THIS SHIT.
Why is life in Singapore so stressful? This is bad, pushing us to success may be good to a certain extent, but at the end of the day, we'll look much older with more stress wrinkles and white hair. Now which girl on Earth wouldn't want to stay looking youthful?
It's all about us