Saturday, July 01, 2006
MARATHONNNNNNNNN.
Let me tell you all the details! Met up with Sarah for lunch at PS then went to Sam's house together for practice. We practiced for a few hours before everyone just suddenly lost it? Ha yes, some went home while the all the Dickies except the two lovebirds stayed on to watch some music videos on Sam's computer but I was watching TOTALLY SPIES and ART ATTACK. I love those two shows! Ha! Then Sam and I bathed (IN SEPERATE TOILETS MIND YOU) and all of us got ready. Helped Sam put on make up! She's so cute! And as I was putting eyeliner for myself (thanks Mrs Sam for lending me your Bourjois eyeliner even though you didn't know it!), some of the dickies got kinda high and tried taking off my shirt?! I know I very sexy la haha! So after everyone kept screaming at me to hurry, we finally left the house and went to Marina Square to eat. While we were eating, Vanessa popped up out of nowhere and I realised that I forgot to tell her where to meet. So poor her had to go all over the place to find us. I felt soooo guilty and bad after that. SO SORRY! After dinner... the marathon!!
So we walked all the way there, with shoes killing Sarah and I. Damn, chose the wrong heels! When we reached there, all of us suddenly got scared and we forgot our actions. Haha! That's why when we were singing the songs, only the first song had actions. Kept singing wrongly coz I kept forgetting the lyrics. Could hear everyone around me singing wrongly too. Hahaha! Just then, not even half way through the songs, MY SUSPENDER SNAPPED OPEN AT THE BACK. Tried to put it back but couldn't, so I left it dangling there. Luckily it was the back one that opened, not the front ones! And I felt so many hands on my back later on coz everybody behind me was trying to help me hold on to my suspenders. HA what a scene.
Then I looked around. Saw Sam's parents and relatives filming our whole section... Sarah's parents also doing the same.. Amanda's parents looking on.. Wei Qi's sister who left soon after... and it suddenly struck me. NO ONE CAME TO SUPPORT ME. NOT EVEN MY PARENTS. But what's new? They never supported me in all these anyway. My sister wasn't there, my friends who said they would turn up didn't show. Then I got quite sad coz I realised how unimportant I was. Oh well, but I kept my smile anyway. Our group kept singing faster than the music and Miss Y had to keep beating her thighs to keep us in beat. The microphones were really lousy and it's like machiam singing without it! That's why we sounded so soft okay! The NA NA NA NA
part was so embarrassing! It was repeated 16 times and we sounded like idiots with a spoilt cd. Ha!
When it's all over, we bowed and left the risers. I'm still proud of my group. Good job guys! :D
Woah, tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree...
It's all about us