Thursday, August 03, 2006
As I'm typing this, I'm filled with an overwhelming fear that any moment from now, my brother's gonna come out of his room and catch my using the computer and he'll tell my parents and that's the end of me. But I'm taking the risk.
Anyway, Sarah and Jing Wen just gotten a new blog! Congratulations! Quoted from Jing Wen's blog: we laughed lyk mad and sheryl-lynn even better!can dribble the ball until she land up dropping the ball den catching after the ball and "PONG" she fell to the floor!LOL! all of us laughed till we landed up on the ground also larh!
):
But that happened yesterday, and it was only pi wai shang so I'm fine. But I didn't want to take PE today so I told Miss T that I couldn't walk properly. (:
Ooh I'm looking forward to tomorrow's recess! Guess why? :D
It's all about us