Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Ho ho ho. I had the looooveliest national day eve celebration yesterday! I still remember that a year ago during national day eve celebration in school, I couldn't sit with my friends coz Miss K fat-fat caught me talking and moved me to *ahem* somewhere else. Yea and that totally spoilt my whole celebration as I sat there, all grumpy and black-faced, refusing to clap or sing. Now this year, I could SING my HEARTS out and do whatever-shit I like! Ye-ahhh! Got rather high for awhile too. Oh and there's this malay girl who could sing and dance. Man! I told my friends that if I were a malay guy, I would go for her. Ha and then came Prev, so I told my friends again that if I were an Indian guy, I would go for her. Prev is just so pretty! <3
The pasting of tattoos can be so frustrating you know! And the worst part is the scraping off! ):
I enjoyed yesterday's lunch. You two promised a movie date, I'll remember that!(:
CHEE SHU RONG NICOLE ANNE! ni gei wo ji zhu!
It's all about us