Monday, August 21, 2006
I'm talking to Mr Lim now. It's quite weird actually coz I don't really talk to him. But he talked to me first on msn, so we're chatting. And it's awkward coz my nick is "I'll let you whip me if I misbehave". Hahaha. He told me to keep our conversation to myself and I promised. Damn! I was about to say what he was telling me about!
Anyway, my orals today went very well! It was super easy, probably the easiest I have ever done. So I was babbling happily and joking about with the two examiners. They're real cute you know! The topic was about exercising. I told them I go to the gym twice a week with my friend. Ahem ahem.
Me: Usually I'll do about 60 to 90 sit-ups.
Her: Really?! I only do 50!
Him: Gey kiang la..
Her: Oei!
Hahaha okay I can't really translate what "gey kiang" means but basically he was just poking fun at her. And while I was talking, she started doing arm stretches and he started flexing his arm muscles. So cute la these two! Hopefully they'll give me good grades too. (:
It's all about us