Sunday, August 27, 2006
Love me if you dare.
Hello guys! I'm starting to love Saturdays now! It's such a long day for me today but woohoo!! I had such a great time, that I forgot that I'm gonna have my English Prelims on Monday till I saw Mdm D. ):
Alright it all started out with that dreadful English tuition and my nose flowing like some Nigeria Falls. Then I met S and S, which made us THE GREAT SSS. Okay that was so lame. STUDYING SESSION BEGINS. So I bumped into J who was all alone by herself and I invited her to come study with us and we had this really honest talk (which we should have done so much earlier). Turns out that there was such a big misunderstanding and after that talk, I realised a very important lesson to not trust anyone till he/she has proved worthy of my trust. But it's no use getting angry now, it has already happened so long ago and I don't wish to bring it up again. Okay so W came along and moments later we got chased out by the auntie and we went Hougang Mall instead. I just realised that I'm like reciting every single shit out and I really hate doing this so to cut the long story short, the only people who didn't turn up was J and J. ):
Everyone in my clique didn't go to M's housewarming party except ME. Damn, they should have gone! It was damn bloody fun. Her house's GORGEOUS and FREAKING BIG. Even the maid's room has an individual toilet and HER MAID'S ROOM IS BIGGER THAN MINE. Damn cool la also got theater room! After dinner, the seven of us got bored and we decided to play this really fun dare game. We wrote out many dares and divided ourselves into two groups and which ever group does the most number of dares wins. The loser group has to treat the winner group lunch. AND MY GROUP WON. Three against four you know! :D The dares included holding hands with a stranger, kissing a stranger's cheeks, singing and dancing while standing on a bench, self-inviting to use someone's house's toilet, asking stranger for number, etc. A pity I had to go back at eleven. FUN SHIT.
Oh crap I really need to go.
It's all about us