Thursday, August 10, 2006
Reasons for not looking forward to tomorrow...
Si Hui: Remember to do lit hw. :)
Me: I scared not enough time leh still studying my geog. somemore got chem! ):
Si Hui: And got a maths and e maths too!
Me: You mean both of them is tomorrow?!
Si Hui: Ya. cause they say the next lesson ma. so most prob is tmr.
Me: Oh.. great. Okay thanks man. I'm gonna go into my room and cry now. See you tomorrow. ):
Me: Si Hui just told me that tomorrow not only there's geog and chem test, there's a maths and e maths quiz, and a lit question to do also. Does that make you feel like crying?
Sarah: Plus we're also getting back chinese results!
All these shocks within a short span of ten minutes.
Why the hell am I even here? I should not be using the computer. Good bye world.
It's all about us