Friday, August 25, 2006
A very good evening to you all. I am the queen of lesbian duck and I love my king of gay chicken! Hope you like the things I bought for you! Lick me some more la! :D
Today's practical exam was HORRENDOUS and it's the WORST practical I've ever done. Prelims! Oh well, gonna bang hard for the theory.
And so, since we were the first shift to complete the exam, we were locked up in class till 4, poor us. But we had fun though. Helped S H cut her fringe and she hates me for that. Ha. The dickies are just so wacky man! Oh we thought of the hollowhead experiment! Wanna try?
I don't know why but lately I have been singing and singing and SINGING. And it's always the same few songs. ):
So what if we have our O's this year? We dickies still knows how to de-stress and remain AWESOME.
Nowadays I have been asked quite weird questions and sometimes I really don't know how to answer them. I'll be like, "what the hell? why are you even asking me this?". Ho ho ho. What's wrong with them!
Got to go!
Tell me when will you be mine...
It's all about us