Thursday, August 17, 2006
A week of the disappearing act - and now I'm back again.
The stress's increasing but I know I can't stop now, I have to perservere till Nov 19! Argh, I'm feeling really shitty and weird now. I know this feeling, but it was long since I had it.
On the lighter note, I think I going for all those little study sessions my clique made.. makes studying a tad more fun.
I have to psycho myself that studying is fun and it does you good. Yes, studying can be fun if you want it to be!
I apologise that I keep talking about studies and all, but that's basically what I do nowadays. I am a geek, have a problem with that? I love studying, not cool meh? <3
Ooooh I need to study now, yay! My all-time hobby, here I come!
It's all about us