Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Ladies.
Hai yo today I was like sleep-walking to school and everywhere I went. I was supposed to sleep early yesterday, like about eleven, but suddenly I had to attend to some UNEXPECTED visitor. So I ended up watching Minority Report. That show's good! I kept yapping away today to anyone who was nice enough to listen to me about that show but soon enough they started avoiding me. ):
Tomorrow's gonna be a good day. For me, for them, for my stuuuuuuuu. (:
Surprise, surprise.
Just realized how innocently foolish and gullible I was, a year ago, holding on so tightly to what was said to me. That's so dumb, coz in the end, you'll come to an understanding that sometimes people morph into hypocritical selfish double-edged swords. It's hard to see behind their facade and nine out of ten times when it's finally revealed, you're already scarred, forcing you to be more aware and suspicious of all their malicious gossips and lies (just like Mary Turner in GIS, but that's so out of the point). So slowly, you can't distinguish between a truth and a lie. Hypocritical, isn't that what life sometimes can be?
It's all about us