Saturday, September 02, 2006
Too sweet for me, folks!
I'm not very sure why I'm here because I don't really feel like blogging but heck la, just blog about something.
If only painkillers work for every situation, the world would be a much happier place. If only anesthetics numb anything and everything possible, people wouldn't have to hide behind their mask.
So once again I stick to my belief, that sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
But apart from that, I'm a very happy person! I want to announce something that I'm sure readers of my blog would have already known: I LOVE STUDYING!
I love stilettos too! Yes I know that's quite random of me to say that. But I'm happy because I just bought two pairs! Damn it! They're so sexy!
BUAY TA HAN LIAO. I'm going to wear them while studying in my house! Ha! In fact, I'm going to wear them NOW. (:
It's all about us