Thursday, September 21, 2006
The weirdest question I got today was from my stuuuuuu: Can you go measure how many cm your feet are?
Ha!
Today was good, yesterday was better. I love the beach, I love Porkbun, I love the sea! We make it a point to go to the beach at least once a year and yes, we have been doing that since 2004. Sadly the group was missing a person this year and it was the first time she wasn't with us at the beach. ): Anyway, I successfully went under the sun without getting any tanner! Just a tiny winy bit la. I'm so tanned already! I kept putting sunblock like there's no tomorrow. Lucky people get the chance to help me apply sunblock! Haha. Frisbee was so fun too, even though it was damn tiring to run about. The hot ang moh smiled at me! :D:D
So after the beach thing we went to bathe, as usual! Heh! I bathed with E. We were screaming and making loads of moaning sounds in the toilet to scare everyone else! Hahahaha! Now I can blackmail E since I've saw EVERYTHING. :D After that, we went to Cafe Cartel for dinner and also to celebrate C's birthday. WL and L SPOILT OUR PERFECT PLAN! Argh! But anyhow, we enjoyed ourselves and played WL's lame games and laughed menacingly while WL and C lost and had to gulp down a cup of olive oil with mustard. Muahahaha! Then we had to go back and S was laughing her ass all the way back home about Christopher Lee. Hahahahaha!
Oh how I love them! <3
It's all about us