Tuesday, October 17, 2006
I'M SO IN LOVE WITH SEXY BACKKKKKK.
Sorry guys! Will be back when my exams are over, I hope! Maybe I'll shut this whole silly blog down. I'm quite excited for next year. New school, new chapter, new people. At the same time, I'm rather sad to leave PL for i-don't-know-what reason. Maybe it's coz I'm here for TEN years. Now I shall stop being so sentimental and get back to studying. I shall take very good care of my health coz I wanna live till Cambridge Dinner! (: Two teachers told me very kindly to take care of myself coz I'm falling sick and all. Yes I will! In fact, I'm gonna gobble down one bottle of water before I fall asleep today. (:
You know studying is supposed to be really stressful and stuff but... I'm actually enjoying it a little. YES I'M WEIRD LA. I mean like... it's fun studying with your friends what! :D
I'm so gonna miss PL.
Okay I'm gone for a while. Don't miss me.
It's all about us