Monday, December 11, 2006
I think it's just me. Last week Esther went out with me and she vomited for half an hour, today Sarah went out with me and she fainted. I'm FREAKED out. Like what the hell is happening? As usual, all I could do was to scream and asked if she was okay, coz I didn't really know what to do. Sarah dear, don't you ever just faint on me again, I'll just cry man!
Wait, but nothing happened to Cheryl! So it isn't me after all! ^-^
Anyway, I'm looking forward to making my very own shoes! Ya la ya la I know I say this like a billion years ago but this time it's different! I will buy them and make them together with Sarah. Yes I will!
You know, I'm looking around me and I just realised that everything is moving so fast. Moving along, as if the O levels were something ancient. I couldn't imagine that just one month ago, I was still cramping and stressing myself over the exams. Look at everyone now, some had disappeared mysteriously, some went overseas to further their studies, while others had already started working, and what am I doing now? Nothing. This holiday seems somewhat meaningless. I can't possibly work now, I only have about three weeks to school (that is if I get accepted la), and so I'm just wasting my life away, just like my brother. Ugh, maybe I should go help out in some Old Folks' home? Alamak, no commitment. ):
It's all about us