Thursday, December 21, 2006
Yesterday I had a good time watching two continuous movies with Sarah. First it was Eragon, then it was Night at the Museum. During the Eragon movie, I was so irritated by that guy on my right coz he was being so inconsiderate as to fold his hairy legs and so I couldn't put my cup into my cup holder coz he was blocking it. I almost wanted to put my cup on his dick. Hahaha. But I was angry and stuffed my cup into the holder, pushing his leg with my cup, BUT HE DIDN'T GET THE HINT. Like hello? I've already coated his legs with icy cold water and he still didn't realise it! In the end Sarah and I moved two seats away from him. Ha! Sarah got accepted into SAJC during the movie and she was all smiles from then on. SAJC IS MY DREAM SCHOOL LA. I ALSO WANT TO GO. But like they'll accept me!
Then, we immediately decided that we wanted to watch another movie and dashed out to catch the NATM show. It was packed I tell you, we had to sit at the second row! Our poor heads! Anyway, the movie was hilarious and I recommend it! I'M NOT DUMB DUMB, YOU ARE DUMB DUMB, I WANT GUM GUM! Oh! And the Egyptian king was kinda cute with his big eyes. I expected someone to be quite buggly-looking after all that mummification, like from The Mummy. Actually, the guy looks like the main character from The Mummy. When the funny part came, the whole cinema was like roaring? Gave me a shock. Ha.
After reading
this post from Sarah, I got so emo and sad coz the days of PL are over. You know, all the fun shit that we do together? I shall do a little recap about my days in PL…
In the lower secondary days, after the exams, it was like heaven. We played cards till 3/4 of our class were caught and made to stand out in the sun and after we got sick of cards, we went to try dancing and so half the class was half-clothed and dancing to BEP songs. Ha. Porkbun was formed... Cheryl was still a big bully then and Jun was her monkey. I don't even remember studying at all in the lower secondary days.
Then at secondary three, Porkbun got separated but still kept in touch due to ME. Finally got my ass out of GB(thanks goodness) and got into LD. Founded Dick Clique and it kept growing from four to a nice population of nine! We were almost inseparable in school and we kept bitching about everyone under the sun during recess. Ha. And whenever I had problems, I'll start screaming and telling them about it and they'll just sit there and listen. How nice. Wei Qi even laughed at me coz she commented that I didn't looked too angry when I was fuming coz I was laughing and screaming at the same time. It was in Sec 3 when I decided not to be childish and not hate those teachers anymore (even though one still pisses me to this very day), and started appreciating them, sort of. Loved Miss Ng, Mrs Stubbins, Mrs BK Tay, Mrs Ong and Mdm Ding.
By the time I reached Sec 4, I woke up and started studying for my O's coz i almost retained. I didn't have much energy left after half a year went by coz of those late nights spent on studying what I hadn't studied in the past three years. Sacrificed my freedom and my happiness and cramped like crazy and so, when I got 20 pts for my prelims, I couldn't be any happier. Yes I know it isn't that great, but you know, I've never gotten anything past 30pts then. I remember those night studies in the school library with Nicole, Janilyn and Cheryl... those study sessions in CP's Yoshi and HM's Deli with the Dickies... and of coz, the self-deserved Steamboat with the Porkies after everything. (:
There were times when I was down, but the friends around me cheered me up. There were times when I was high and crazy, and my friends just joined in. There were times when I just didn't feel like talking to anyone and isolated myself from the rest, but some still found me and asked me if I was alright consistently, even though I told them I was. These are the friends which I will remember and keep in contact with even though we all are moving on. Thank you guys for being there for me, I promise to hug you all the next time I see you... which is tonight! Oh, I really miss you darlings (:
It's all about us