Saturday, January 20, 2007
Feeling rather moody now but nevertheless, I shall sum up what I have been doing these past two days!
Yesterday, I met up with Ba Zhang and Rah Rah at IMM and had pepper lunch! I love pepper lunch! :D By the time we met, it was so late already and BZ kept insisting that she had to go home already coz she was getting tired but we refused to let her go so we only left around dinner time. Obsessed myself with BZ’s gameboy and took loads of pics until we decided that we're not getting enough of each other so we planned to meet today again!
We met up at BZ's working place and landed our asses at Vivo somehow. Enlarged our mouth holes to the max to eat Carls' Junior and when BZ's lunch period was up, I decided to drop by S's school to see what the fuss is all about.
We were walking around SAJC when suddenly I heard someone screaming my name twice. The moment I turned around, I saw this familiar face that I used to see every single day for a year. Woah, he lost so much weight. GAAAABRRRIEEEELLLLL! Long time no see! (:
Anyway, rah rah met up with her two guy friends in the library and suddenly I found myself doing work together with them. Haha. After that, we got chased out of the library and decided to go home, waving to gabby(omg) on the way back.
AWESOME. I'm about to nod off any moment. I shall take my leave.
It's all about us