Wednesday, January 24, 2007
HI!
My class is getting more enthu! We kind of did this "every day is a happy day" thing so on Monday we'll have a picnic day, Tuesday is cup noodles day, Wednesday is pink day and the rest is still pending. So far most of our classmates have been quite sporting, that is if they even come to school at all. Today was one of our classmate's birthday so each of us vomitted out 5 bucks and bought pizzas which came at 'buy one get one free'. We bought 2 large ones and got four free, two of which was complimentary coz Elaine knows the chef. COOL SHIT.
I love the lectures, seriously. My best friend and his gang is damn amusing and funny. When the teacher's away, they off-ed the lights and blasted their music and started dancing. Then there would be many screams, one of which was from a guy, "Eh (guy friend)! I tell you how many times to stop touching my ding dong already la!" OMG hahahaha. And when the teacher scolded us for being too rowdy, they kept producing sound effects and even asked him if he had eaten in hokkien. No way am I gonna miss another lecture.
Today after school, Su Yin, E-lis, Nicole and I went town and ended up taking tons of pictures. My sister and E-lis' boyfriend popped in later on and let me tell you, I really pity E-lis' bf. He was brutally humilated and molested within his first 5 mins of appearance. Sobs.
Alright, I'm off now. I have somebody to irritate. (:
It's all about us