Wednesday, January 17, 2007
I thought that today was going to be a happy day.
Firstly, when we were all waiting for our Chinese teacher to come into our class, I saw EC walking around and suddenly he just walked into our class. For those few minutes my heart stopped beating. He sat two rows in front of us. Then I whipped out my phone and started taking pictures of his back. Ya la I know, how crazy right. Apparently, he can't find his class. But after awhile he saw them and left.
Secondly, I had a full view of his face during break. I was talking to another fan of his until we both wanted to faint already.
But after school, EVERYTHING JUST WENT DOWNHILL.
He smokes. Someone saw him smoking outside school. You know when I read that message my mouth and eyes opened so big that even an elephant and crawl in! My perfect image of him was immediately ruined. I was so disappointed and heartbroken that I went home immediately. Sobs. WHY OH WHY?! See la, I don't feel like going school anymore. ):
And now I just injured my feet. Damn.
It's all about us