Thursday, January 25, 2007
I'm in a dilenma.
Should I go or should I not? ):
Anyway, I really love my class a lot! They are getting better every day! Found out recently that our clique (which had merged with another) are mostly cam whores, which is a GOOD thing! Oh and I love Mark by the way, he's sooooo cute. :D
Coupled with Su Yin today after school to West Mall to play pool, but had lunch with E-lis and Wei Jie first. As usual, E-lis kept stroking his poor nipples and made him talk in high pitched voices. We were all saying that if E-lis was the guy and Wei Jie was the girl, Wei Jie would be raped many times over by now. After that, we changed and played pool. It was so embarrassing coz both of us aren't that pro in pool and there are some people that stood by to watch us shoot every ball without any getting in. ): I had a great time anyway!
Woo hoo how how how? Should I go or not? :O
It's all about us