Friday, January 05, 2007
The second day of school was fun too. We learnt the MI dance and I had to partner with this unknown guy who is like super damn shy. I had to play the active role by saying hi and smile first and had to stick out my hands for him to hold before he did. I even had to teach him how to hold hands coz apparently he doesn't know how to. Haha. I can't even remember his face now. Had to stand under the freaking hot sun and know I GREW DARKER. LIKE WHAT THE I'M ALREADY SO DARK!
Third day. More cheers and screams until around eleven I just sneaked out with the rest coz they wanna go back to their school. I hope my dance partner forgives me. OMG then the funniest thing happened. While I was walking happily to the nearest bus stop, I noticed one of the guys holding a fire extinguisher. Yes, a freaking fire extinguisher. He stole it from the school! I was like
!@#$@%#@$!@?? And so I left them and met up with nickybutt and stuck myself with her for a few hours. Oh poor me! Haha! No la Nicole, you know that we're both love birds right? :D
Alright! Lessons start on Monday! Ho Ho Ho! I HOPE I'M IN A CLASS FILLED WITH MANY MANY CUTE GUYS! :D:D
It's all about us