Friday, January 12, 2007
Sweat drops.
Heart stops.
Mind blanked.
He was on the same bus as me again! I was so angry coz he didn't sit beside me! For the whole ride I didn't fall asleep like I usually did, I was too busy being excited. When the bus reached school, it was pouring and so I whipped out my umbrella and wanted to share umbrella with him but I shy la! Somemore if I share with him, I'll need to share with his other friends as well and my umbrella is only big enough for two. Sobs.
I only found out his name and school today and I was pleasantly surprised. I've always had a good impression of his school. (:
During break he caught me peeping at him from the pillar damn pai seh la. I was trying to show my friends who he was and then suddenly he just turned around and stared back. I was so scared that I ran away. Hahaha. I'm such a shy ass. :D
So, for the rest of the day, I kept thinking of EC while SY kept thinking about her C and G kept thinking about that BV guy. Hahahaha SY's obsession with guys' getting into me la.
Woohoo he has a friendster!
Ai ya I no hope la so many girls like him already. ):
It's all about us