Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Ahaha!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE! SPREAD THE LURVEEEEEE! <3
I'm so dead. All along I knew that Valentine's coming, but it never really got into me that I should start making Valentine's presents for everyone, somehow. So I officially have nothing to give to you guys. I'm so sorry. I will work very hard to produce something as soon as possible! And as for
the boyfriend, I thought of what to do for him while I was bathing today at 2am in the morning.
Heh heh heh! `Evil grin.
We're like the most non-enthu couples on this planet la! We haven't even planned on where to go for Valentine's. It's the first time I'm actually going out with someone other than my friends leh... Sobs, I sound so pathetic.
And so, since three people actually bothered to lift their fingers over the keyboard and type a few words to stop me from closing down my blog, I shan't! Aye anon, reading about my boring life that interesting meh? Ahaha. (=
That's it! I decided to go to a poly. For all my life, I've expected and saw myself in a JC, so it's kind of a big change for me to suddenly picture myself studying in home-clothes. My brother and sister had gone to a JC, so naturally I expected myself to somehow land into one too. However, my whole family objected that idea and told me bluntly to my poor face that I wasn't the JC type and that I can't study consistently. Imagine the sad look on my face as I sit there and listen to them cruelly dig out the old times when I ponned lessons and failed my tests and exams. ):
I'm gonna find a job to kill time.
It's all about us