Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Ahem, staring is rude, and it gets you nowhere. :P
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! I have given it very careful and serious consideration, and have decided upon a CCA which I would take for the next 2 years. Come on! Make a guess! No sports please, I hate the sun and I hate exercising. It is...................... SHOOTING! :D
Okay fine, shooting is also a sport. But I don't think it'll need much exercising and besides, it's indoors! Perfecto! Initially, I wanted to get into dance but after much thought, I decided that I didn't wanna be such an energy ball and so I was quite keen into joining mind games. But today someone told me that the members in mind games don't play bridge anymore and now they only play chess so I was automatically turned-off. Just as when I thought that I would be CCA-less, I remembered about Shooting.
And so I immediately walked right into the trial session and starting shooting away like a mad chicken. Not so drama la I'm just exaggerating! But I think I stand a chance in getting in! Yay! Ai ya cannot be too happy. Wait kana rejected then I so ma lu! But that's the only CCA that I'm interested in! If I don't get selected I'll just go to some library club or something.
I got to gooooooooo!!
It's all about us