
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Heh (:
Su Yin and I swimming on sand

I look like some wonder woman. Tsk.

MASS. :D

Take 1: I look like some ballerina while Su Yin looks ferocious!
Take 2: Grace jumped out of the pic, I look like I'm slapping Valencia, Joyce needs to air her arm pits while Gabriel looms behind.
Take 3: Grace lifting weights in air, Shu Yan eats her hair, Valencia needs to poop and Joyce's still airing her arm pits
Take 4: Grace now fiercely doing push-ups, Shu Yan joins Valencia to poop, Su Yin and I looking very much like the freaking pole behind while Joyce starts to worship.
Guess what's this? ;)
It's.... Thondres!!!
Yay! The funny pictures are up! :D
So on Wednesday I crashed SAJC and ended up playing cards and throwing paper planes at random people in lecture. And today I went back to MI and FINALLY saw him again. He came along with my clique and all of us ponned the whole school and played cards continuously from MI to West Mall. We stayed at Macs for about three hours playing asshole ti-tee. It's fun playing that game, but NOT when you keep ending up as the asshole. ): Then everyone disappeared and I stayed with Su Yin for the rest of the day. I'll miss her when we go to different schools. ):
Anyhow, I'm going to work tomorrow and meet Sam Tan later on for a movie. May tomorrow's work be filled with nice forgiving customers, easy to carry dishes, not demanding managers and friendly staffs. (:
It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY