Friday, March 23, 2007
OMG take a look at this weirdo's friendster who viewed me.
His shoutout: "I am looking for a girl who can provide me with free sex n real love. Is there any girls out there willing to meet me up for sex at my place. Btw, any prositutes working in Singapore? I am looking for a Gf to go on a date with her. Sex is my dream!!"
Schools(Other):
Sex schoolOccupation:
Call me a male prosittue if u like............
Affiliations:
Chinese.....Free thinker,
Looking for my first SEX experience...Hobbies and Interests:
Kissing,
having oral sex with girl,
touch breast and naked body,
lick girl's "V",
Kiss any part of a girl's naked body all over like mad.let girls suck my cock...Favorite Books:
ALL kinds of english comicsFavorite Movies:
hope to watch RA movies soon........"I am a dirty guy"!!!Hahaha....Favorite Music:
no favourite but i listen to power98FM on the radio......they rock.Favorite TV Shows:
I watch every programme that is nice. Like... LOST,
prison break season1 (I finished season 1 already,
I have already started season2 and watched more than channel5 had shown aleady)amazing race.And almost all cooking shows i can find,
and all the shows with sex in it.Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius
About Me:
I am 19 year old this year going 20.I am looking for my first sex experience...I am always thinking dirty of kissing a girl naked in bed in her house.I am kind of a short person with a hight of 145-150.I am desperate to have sex ASAP."But" with condom!!!!My hp no is 96716986.you can sms me and talk to me.Next,my email address is david_lou4@hotmail.com And my full name is David (lou Cheng tian)
WHAT THE HECK.
It's all about us