
Monday, March 05, 2007
Today happened to be the last day of school in Millennia Institute and everyone has been pretty upset about it. We ponned school again(for the last time) after only about one hour in school and left for Marina Square. Some of us mutated into mass-cam-whores and started taking pictures like once in every ten steps. It was crazy I tell you. After everything, I got so sick of posing and was totally drained by the end of the day. It was also partly due to my damn sinus that made me sniff like a dog in the morning and then followed by the on-and-off type of stomach pain. It was such a horrible feeling, I kept feeling faint on my way back. I realised later on that I was also having a fever. That reasons for the non-stop zero degreed body I had while returning home. It was because of all these unfortunate shit that happened to me today that made me not as enthu and energized as usual. Enough of these rambling and complaints. Let's move on to more emo stuffs.It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY