Saturday, March 24, 2007
What the hell's wrong with adults these days?
They talk senselessly and they don't know what they're talking about. I hate talking to people say stupid stuff and actually think that they are right. For example, yesterday we were made to stand coz we were late for Econs lecture. I didn't complain about that one coz that's usually the senseless thing that teachers do as a punishment. So we were all standing there trying to copy down notes with the air con blasting at our faces. Not surprisingly, all of us started to freeze despite wearing our jackets. So, I asked a teacher that walked by if she could higher the air con temperature for us and she just stared blankly back at my face and asked me if she looked like an air con controller and walked away. I stared at her while she walked away and was very amazed to find such an uncaring teacher. So I asked another teacher(who I thought cared more) the same question and she also gave me that stupid blank idiotic look and told me that we had to face the consequences for being late. I gave her the most "don't be stupid" look I could give and told her that it's such a weird punishment and she got angry over her stupid act and said that she didn't ask for my comment, which she clearly did coz she made me repeat myself. A while later, she might have felt stupid about her lame punishment and told us to move in, where it would be warmer and clearly stated out to me that my comment wasn't appreciated. But I think that they higher the temperature in the end coz we started to feel slightly warm.
Are we going to learn better while standing? I reckon that it will actually be worse because students will not be able to write properly and eventually lose their concentration. It's one of the worst punishment ever but yet, teachers are all blindly using it. I used to have this chinese teacher who made us copy the whole chapter of the chinese textbook if we did not bring it and even though I was a little angry at that time, I realised that the chinese words stuck themselves into my head and I learnt from it = useful punishment. Making students freeze for being late = retarded punishment.
I also quarreled with the hawker centre boss yesterday due to some stupid bubble tea drinks we bought and some of the people eating there were cheering us on. Haha. Felt like some auntie after that coz we were actually screaming at the top of our voices at each other. And when all the ah peks came over to console us, I was shouting to them about how unreasonable the boss was until Celina had to control me. My gosh, I can't stand people who make no sense.
And today I quarreled with my parents because my dad wouldn't let me out of the house until I find my ez-link card. And I couldn't use coins or borrow my mom's ez-link card. How irritating can adults get?
I'm already conspiring with Clarence to help me get rid of these kind of people. He told me he'll do it for 30 bucks per adult. Not bad quite cheap maybe I'll hire him!
Sarah's so sweet. When I told her abt the ez-link card thing, she came over to my house to help me find. But coz I already knew I've lost it, I had to ask her to go ahead and meet the rest. She even offered to lend me her ez-link card and she'll pay her own bus fares. Such a nice person la! She's hot and pretty and single. Any one interested? Hahaha.
Awww now Dale's offering to come over my house to cheer me up too. But since she doesn't have enough time, she's not coming anymore. It's okay! It's the thoughts that count.
Now I'm cheering up because of them. (:
It's all about us