Sunday, April 01, 2007
I'm back from the camp! It's damn fun la! I enjoyed it thoroughly! :D
The people there are so great! The year twos are very helpful and nice. They planned this whole camp by themselves without the help of any teacher, which made me feel super touched. The games are so fun too! We had nightwalk where we had to blindfold ourselves and walk about the school while following the leader's voice. That game was only alright la. But we also played this balloon game where all of us had to tie a balloon to one arm and leg each and then step on the other team's balloons. Damn scary la I was like a hopping flamingo trying to flap my wings. But our group won so who cares la!
We also played captain ball but instead of using a ball, we used a big sponge dipped with soapy water. We all came out of the game looking like we just too a bubble bath. Our group won again! Then there was some dirty games too where two people had to be on a crawling position and face each other. On the count of three, both had to do some actions. If the actions happen to be mirror-imaged, the person with a faster reaction could grab some flour on the floor and throw it on the other person. Soon everyone didn't bother about the rules and ended up throwing flour on each other. All of us became snowmen with ash grey hair. Damn cool. Then there was a water game after that and our team had to fight with the other teams which felt a little like a war. Quite scary actually, you can walk halfway then suddenly someone pops out from nowhere and bomb you. Ahhh then we all became doughmen. Free flow of bread eh.
Of course there was training too. And I almost died when we had to hold the gun for 6 mins. The riffle is damn heavy. Sobs. But I enjoyed it la :D
Then during our free time we played cards, played bball or rather the girls watched the guys play bball and watched Curse of the Golden Flower, which I fell into a sound sleep and Li Quan kept tapping me to wake up until when Charles flashed his torch at me did I then wake up. Ha.
After everything, I realised that I've learnt many important lessons from this camp which I would greatly treasure and impart these useful life skills to others. (: I'm so in love with my shooting people!
I'm wearing the SRJC uniform starting from tomorrow! While everyone's gonna wear the ugly modified version, I'll be wearing the nicer old one. :P
It's all about us