Friday, May 04, 2007
Hi all!
Yesterday was a happy day, because I've finally met up with Samuel Tan and checked out his blue uniform. But not enough time to update each other la bro, another time k!
Today in shooting, we were all assigned posts and I'm the SECRETARY! I can already picture some of you sniggering. I AM ENTHU IN MY CCA OKAY!
Oh oh some cool random unglam pics. :D
You know there's a reason why jumping pictures always cracks me up.

From TALL to SHORT!
OMG Look at how daintly Teressa's feet is touching the ground! Jumping still wanna play soccer!

Ahahahaha I look like I was just resurrected from the dead. HAHA

Wheee and we're hopping around.
Emo shot1
Emo shot2
Emo shot3

Emo shot 4
That's our day in school for you. Don't worry, there'll be even crazier pics to come soon. (:
It's all about us