Friday, May 18, 2007
It's high time for me to start blogging.
But if I blog, I'll rant about the same old stuffs. Like how cute this guy is and how cute the other guy is, or how I'm so into shooting.
Still...
HE IS DAMN CUTE. AND I GOT 243/400 FOR MY VERY FIRST FORTNIGHTLY SHOOT WHICH REALLY SUCKS.
Okay enough, I'll change the topic.
Somehow I have a more positive feeling towards my class now. It seems happier and more bonded now, much better than before. Furthermore, we're having a class chalet during the June holidays! I'm so looking forward to the drinking part. I wanna see what idol does when he gets drunk. Hahaha!
And you know my gang was damn bad to me today! They tricked me into believing that he walked past our class while I was sleeping during Maths tutorial and he um-chio-ed to himself. They went on and on about how unglam I looked and even took a pic of me sleeping! That made me so embarrassed and sad for like the next hour or so until tao hui and Clare took pity on me and told me the truth. WATCH OUT HIGH FIVE CLIQUE. THIS IS NOT THE END OF SHERYL-LYNN CHUA.
It was overall a good week.
I'll die relatively happy for now. (:
It's all about us