Saturday, May 05, 2007
Shit ass. The whole damn post got deleted. Argh.
Today was supposed to be mugging day, but we all didn't even touched our books. Unproductive. But at least I got to see my idol CEDRIC! :D
Nicole, you've made me feel so emo now. I miss you guys badly la. Why must our schools and homes be so far apart! Argh. Sobs. I really wish we live near each other la. You guys made my first three months the happiest months in my life. Sobs.
Found this poem from a primary school textbook. Don't ask me how. Haha. But it's a nice poem, really. Here goes.
What if... ?What if our favourite fairy talesWere all turned upside down,Or Jack went down the hill with Jill,And did not break his crown,And Goldilocks had dark brown hair,And Riding Hood wore green,And happily ever afterWas not the final scene?What if the ugly stepsistersHad feet to fit the shoe,So Cinderella lost her prince?Whatever would she do?What if the Princess and her frogJust did not get along?Would you be horrified at that?Would it just seem all wrong?You know, it might be lots of funTo play around like this.So make sure you remember now,To ask yourself, "What if... ?"So, what if I told you that I'm sick of my life now, whatever would you do? :)
It's all about us