Monday, October 15, 2007
OMG
OMG
OMG
I've blogged!
Seriously, I don't have much to say. What can I talk about? My daily life? It'll bore anyone to death coz my life doesn't evolve around any of them. But still, it's my blog right? And I can blog about anything I want, sort of.
So...
I AM HAPPY. NO MORE STUDYING FOR NOW. JUST DO SOME MAKE UP AND GO OUT AND MAKE OUT AND GET BACK HOME. That's all for my daily life! :D
Oh oh oh. Yes. Today I was telling Ced that last week( or which ever day was it, heck) I clicked on the stupid porn site link Yan so cunningly wrote on my tagboard and decided to click on one of the videos just to see what all the fuss of porn addiction is about. It's plain curiousity, really! You know, actually I wanted to talk about what the video was all about but I decided that it was too R21 and who knows, I might get a warning or something.
So big one ah! Alamak. Like that how to go in? So painful! Might as well shove a stick up huh. ):
Uh... to be continued! (:
It's all about us