Monday, December 31, 2007
HI THERE AGAIN.
Today I met up with my sexies to celebrate my birthday and they appeared with 2 expensive chocolate balls and claimed that that was all for my birthday present, which I gullibly believed. And then Nic and E-Lis disappeared to withdraw some money and came back with a birthday muffin and suddenly all of them sang Happy Birthday to me at the top of their lungs, outside like... wth.. FourSkinStore. Felt kind of shocked and embarrassed at the same time because we were in the middle of nowhere and everyone was staring but HECK OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS. A pair of flip flops popped out of Suyin's bag and was presented to me. The muffin tasted great and the chocolate was FAN-TA-BU-LOUS! WhoooO! Thank you guys! You have made this day a great one! You guys are sweeeeeeeeeeeet! Thanks thanks thanks! (:
BOYFRIENDDDDDDDDDDD :D
It's all about us