
Friday, September 26, 2008
I was just browsing through my pictures fantasizing abt myself when I stumbled onto this picture. Yes, a picture depicts a thousand words, but even if it does, it still will not clearly emphasize on the years we have been through together, the tears that we've shared, the laughter that we always had. I was just scrolling along all the pictures quickly but something made me go back to this one. This picture was taken some time back last year. Each of us had a face of a different form of gladness. I really love this picture. I've only met them last week, but I'm already missing them badly. How nice it would be if we were studying in the same school, same class. Then school politics won't get us. Then studying wouldn't be such a pain in the ass.It's all about us
ME
DOWN
BABYY